Pressotherapy is a computer controlled treatment system. The massage boots include pumps that inflate small tubes positioned around the legs. Swelling of the air chambers moves the veins and lymphatic fluid. Pressotherapy is ideal for cellulite, "heavy legs" syndrome and to help prevent varicose veins.
In addition to being a wonderful alternative to liposuction, pressotherapy is also beneficial for:
- Reducing swelling and edema
- relieving fatigue in the legs
- improving the oxygenation of the body
- losing weight and firming the body
- improving blood circulation
Not recommended for people suffering from:
• acute pulmonary edema
• Cardiac problems
It is always recommended to consult with your doctor before treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.
You must be logged for write a review!